Friday, April 27, 2012

So... this is it!

Actually, it's a bit funny writing this entry, because there's nobody who's going to read it ;) Anyway, I have to make a start, right? It's just that I still have to figure out how I can design my blog and elaborate it a little bit, because right now it doesn't look like I'd expected. 

I've been thinking about this for a long time. I was inspired by http://rcbenglishclass.blogspot.com/, Randy's website. Randy is my English teacher - and believe me, he's the best English teacher in the universe, including the black holes ;) - so I hope I can make him proud by producing a flawless first entry on this blog. Well, almost flawless then ;) Besides that, I really have to improve my English if I want to be a teacher at a bilingual or international school, and you can only improve if you practice a lot. However, Spanish, my second language, will also appear in some of my posts. That's because I adore that language, and although I've never been to Latin America or Spain for a long time, I speak it fluently and I enjoy speaking it. I don't like Dutch (or Flemish if you want), because it sounds horrible. Same counts for German if you ask me. Ow, what about preconceptions... 

It's getting late. I should try to get some sleep. To be continued...

 

3 comments:

  1. Never say nobody's going to read it. I know from experience that there are blog spies aplenty. Good luck with writing a million posts. Vist other blogs, leave comments and they'll come and visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Tip: Don't ask your readers to prove they aren't robots. Delete spam manually.

    ReplyDelete